Monday, May 12, 2014

Cupcake Wars

My newest obsession is cupcake shops. I think they are adorable and I love going into different shops to taste cupcakes. The main reason I go into the shops is to test taste the cupcakes, but I also like to go just to see how different each shop is decorated!

I love to watch the cooking channel, and on that channel is a show called Cupcake Wars. There are 4 different people who create cupcakes out of certain flavors given to them. Then 3 judges and 3 challenges later a winner is picked.


Everytime I go into a cupcake shop I like to try the different flavors, I of course turn this into a game! I will take small bites ( like the judges on Cupcake Wars) of my cupcakes and then try my husbands. No cupcake is safe around me. Then I pick a "winner" based on taste mostly, but look as well! I have found that my favorite cupcake (so far) is the birthday cake cupcake from Smallcakes in St. Joe, MO. If you are ever in their neighborhood go in and grab a cupcake, they are delicious.

Birthday Cake Cupcake is on the Right! 
Thankfully I live in a small town where the closest cupcake shop is 45 minutes away or else I would call my cupcake obsession an addiciton.

What are you favorite cupcake shops and what are your favorite flavors,  I'd love to stop by and check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment