Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Donkey Basketball

I got asked to play Donkey Basketball at a fundraiser for Gallatin High School FBLA. I was on the alumni team, who were the reining champs from last year, although this was my first time ever playing.
Donkey Basketball, how hard could it be right? I was sadly mistaken, half the people could not get on their donkey, the other half could get on but not get off, and there were a few that couldn't even touch the reins of their donkey without it bucking or running off. While I watched the two teams it was very entertaining, but when it was our turn it was frustrating. Yes, it was fun but I am very competitive and when my donkey wouldn't move or turn I was frustrated. The shooting was harder because you had no legs to help with your shot and the only way to try and rebound your shot was to get off your donkey and get the ball.

We lost our game 10-6, and my legs are sore today but I can cross ride a Donkey while playing Basketball off my Bucket List!


Check out this video of my cousin, Klark playing donkey ball.
Donkey Basketball


There is no video of me because my husband got to excited about the game he couldn't record!

No comments:

Post a Comment