Thursday, April 3, 2014

Quilting Craze

My mother recently started quilting, and by recently I mean last summer, and she really go into it so I thought I would give it a try.  I do not know the quilt lingo, I did not know how to thread the bobbin, and I still do not know what all the numbers and buttons do on my sewing machine. In fact when I first got my sewing machine, my grandmas old one she never uses, I broke it. Don't ask me how I broke it but I did, luckily it was fixable.
Piecing together my quilt 

I started on my first quilt, which was just a regular square quilt, and with much help from my mom I actually finished it. I just took it to the quilters this week to have it quilted, so hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to show the finished product! 


quilt sewn together and ready for the backing


2 comments:

  1. Get a sewing machine and I'll help you! Youtube has great tutorials : )

    ReplyDelete