Thursday, April 24, 2014

May Projects

Creating a To-Do list helps me keep on track and focus on one project at a time. When my life gets busy its nice to have a written out plan. I love finishing a project and being able to check it off my list.
Here is my May Projects List

1. Mason Jar Crate
picture from: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/163396292702245078/


















I am needing a centerpiece for my kitchen counter and I think this would be perfect. I love the major jars they are very versatile and I can switch up what I put in them!

2.  "Barn" Style Sliding Door

picture from: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/163396292703696253/















I have a screened in back porch, and when we bought the house the screen door was ripped off half way and in bad shape. I love the look over the "Barn" style and I would like to put a door back onto the porch!

3. Address Sign


















We use to have a door bell and somehow it just stopped working and if we take doorbell completely off the outside wall there is a huge, ugly hole. I am hoping to make something to cover the hole, have our address numbers, and give our house some cuteness on the outside.

4. Hanging  Herb Garden


















I tried having a garden last year and well it didn't make it. I am striving for something a little smaller this year. This would be perfect to have hanging on our screened in porch (with a new door, hopefully). It would be very easy to get to and technically it could be called a garden!


5. Pallet Sports Sign





















I have been wanting to show some support for my favorite teams. We are in the process of finishing the game room/man cave (blog coming soon), there are two sliding doors that lead outside to the patio. I think this would look fantastic; I could even make two, one for each door!  Although, I would definitely have to make one that supported "our" teams! Go Chiefs, Florida State, Mizzou and North Carolina. (I included Nate's teams because I don't want him to feel left out in the house)  

I am striving to get all 5 projects done in the month of May but if I get at least 3 done it will be a success. How many projects do you think I will actually finish in the allotted time frame?

If you have ever made any of these projects I would love to hear how they turn out!

** May is almost over and I only completed 2 out of the five projects. I didn't quite make my goal but I do love what I got done! Happy Crafting !

Thanks for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment